Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What Its Like To Be A Degrassian?

I feel like no one really understands our love for Degrassi besides us and it gets really frustrating. There's so much that makes us a Degrassian especially a Degrassian in the fandom,  where to begin?
most accurate picture to describe it.


PAIN
I think thats number one because we go through alot of pain dealing with our own feels. We have no control over our emotions and I think we're probably to blame for that but its so annoying because its like how dare you make this happen on the show, I didnt ask for this and it basically throws your whole life out of wack. We're not even functioning human beings anymore like it takes a special skill to go through all the pain we're put through and still watch the show and willingly put yourself through pain.

FEELS
AKA THE REASON I HATE EVERYTHING. why even be in my own relationship when im already overwhelmed with the feels of a fictional couple, i mean i dont have time for a real life relationship. MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR FEELS PLEASE. where to begin? ugh i hate them, they legit come at any moment and its so frustrating, i be scrolling down my timeline or dash and see a random picture of eclare, dolly j or any couple i ship and its a rush of emotions and it cant be expressed and my mind is struggling to get the right words out while typing this because when you have feels,you cant explain it properly because too many emotions going on to even be normal for a second. And just ships and ugh they are so perfect, I want to choke them because how dare you look and kiss each other like that knowing it drives me insane.
i cant take it, sigh. I didnt choose this life.

BEING AMERICAN

THE STRUGGLE, I HATE BEING AMERICAN, I HATE BEING HERE, I WAS MEANT TO BE IN CANADA WITH ALL THOSE PERFECT PEOPLE. And Canadians are so lucky and I mean I dedicate my life to Canada anyway, I should just automatically be obligated to a certified canadian, its annoying because i wish I could walk down the streets of Toronto in hopes of bumping into one of the cast members or even to go in to audition, sigh i wish. ITS A HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US. Its hard to explain if youre not American but basically, its like you're a watermelon on an apple tree and YOU DONT BELONG. AND YOU KNOW WHERE YOU BELONG BUT YOU JUST CANT GET THERE BECAUSE OF STUPID STUFF LIKE MONEY AND WHAT NOT.


NO ONE UNDERSTANDS
In real life, no one gets it. They know you're obsessed but they dont really know. When I need to express my feels, they kind of nod and brush it off but they dont really care but I need them to at least act like it so I can feel like Im not wasting my breath. But they seriously think you're weird and strange and they dont understand if I cancel plans for Degrassi, they dont understand . And I hate when Im talking to a friend and they're like "Oh yeah I watched the old Degrassi, I dont watch this crap"
TAKE A MOMENT SO I DONT SHOOT YOU.
i actually cant take it and I dont mind if you like the old Degrassi better, thats on you but you dont even watch the new one, you cant even have an opinion on it. And if you say that to be my face, 99% chance I secretly hate you, you know I dedicate my life to this, why would you say that to me. can you just not, this is why Im on the internet all the time because no one understands in the real world. Its a cold world out there.

Did I miss anything?  To conclude with another picture of what its like to live this life.



No comments:

Post a Comment