Wednesday, February 6, 2013

THINK YOU KNOW DREW?

We never had so many promos in a row and now that we do, they're driving us crazy, so much we dont know and its slowly eating me alive.

WATCH THE PROMO HERE: http://www.teennick.com/blog/degrassi-think-you-know-drew-ilbl-promo.html

Okay, in the think we do part. They say: less likely to do homework, most likely to drop out and I feel it'll probably all turn around for him this season since we think he's this slacker and apparently this season is going to prove us wrong.
FIRST, I WANT TO POINT OUT. I JUST REALIZED HE'S BACK. He dropped out and was working at the mall, maybe Bianca motivated him.

It's obvious him and Clare are running for president since the seniors are leaving :(
I actually wouldnt have expected Clare to run, I honestly cant see her wanting to do that but I think Drew would probably win. Just because we would expect Clare and Degrassi never does what we expect.

so much angst and competition. I'm so excited to see Clare get all feisty about it.

And Clare pushing Drew, maybe that will be her downfall and Drew will win because he's turning around, coming back to school, especially since they're going to college soon.

I'm a little worried, its making it official that the seniors are leaving. I hope we dont get a graduation. I wont know how to deal. Who do you guys think are gonna win?
*credit to kissesonbenches for gifs

Just silently awaiting my promo promo

No comments:

Post a Comment