Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bittersweet Symphony Episode, Promo Review, Theories + Sneak Peek (Spoilers)


Okay so you guys know probably because youre reading from your grave: THE PREMIERE OF DEGRASSI 12C WAS LAST NIGHT.
WATCH IT HERE
This episode was absolutely amazing but it upset me that we didnt get an hour premiere.
So to get started with the storylines:

Cam and Maya were so cute. And it reminded me of Eclare in end of s10. Being overprotective, people telling Clare to look up and same for people with Cam and Maya. But the sleepover reassured my feels and it was absolutely the cutest thing, especially them cuddling and watching that video.But the video Cam left on Maya's phone had to be the cutest thing and he just likes her so much, I cant But then we get THIS

I knew it was too good to be true, when are we ever happy for long. For one, lets point the meanings behind the text. It could mean the relationship is over, HIS LIFE IS OVER OR BOTH WHICH I CANT DEAL WITH. I think he is gonna die and he's telling her its over before he does and I just... I dont know. AND ZIG OMFG I WANTED TO HURT HIM, he was being so selfish and he was legit testing Cam, like you need to know when you take a step too far. But then again my theories had me believing it could possibly be Adam, thought it is a weird theory, he hasnt been in any promos and that would explain why Eli and Clare were even more shaken up and Tori and Tris since theyre close to Adam from the play. Just a guess. 
Side note: Really loved the Alli and Cam relation, that talk helped him alot and her rejecting Dallas, I really loved her in this episode and I actually would have really loved a long term friendship with Alli and Cam.



Next storyline: No one has how much I wanted to hurt Dave for tempting Eli. I liked Dave but leave Eli alone, let him be happy with Clare. But I know Eli was tempted, who wouldnt be? But he should not read her diary. Like he said if they shared everything, he shouldnt even feel tempted to but actually this scene below made me so happy. 

But the locker scene was so amazing, gave me a little hope and possibly foreshadow that theyll move in together at a point, preview of the hell Eli will endure when they do with Clare's girly stuff allll over. So cute. And Clare, why do you have a shirtless picture of a guy in your BOYFRIEND'S locker?

Eli was actually so passive of the diary and he was going to overlook it like in the gif with his little smile, which made me really happy he realized it wasnt his concern and shes happy with him now. But she bought it up and kind of liked the tension because Eli was jealous, Clare look like she had sexy time hair and I just loved this scene. They looked so cute, a little bit but not too much drama and Eli in the beginning of the scene was being such an amazing boyfriend I loved it.
And I swear Jake was high the whole episode, I really love him right now. He's so carefree and I dont know, he's the only source of nondrama in the show. Im sorry I cant talk formally, when I have a sudden rush of feels typing, its hard to talk in depth as much I want.
NOW TO THE PROMO, CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Okay so we know Eli and Clare make-up because they have their coffee and they're walking together and then he immediately turns her into his chest so pretty good chance he saw Cam or whoever it might be possibly jumping off the roof or whatever form of suicide is being done. But then again: ANOTHER GOOD SIGN ITS CAM
Simpson has Maya and Katie alone in the office and tells them something happened and the hockey team, Tori and Tristan crying.
But what I didnt get is why is Dallas so mad, if hes being selfish and says why is Cam being selfish, I'll be done but Dallas wasnt even helping Cam at all, he should just feel guilty. 
But then Dallas yelling at Alli: You did nothing.

The baby in the promo we saw with the little afro, I thought maybe it had something to do with him. He could be Dallas' child and thats why hes so furious and yelling at Alli maybe. I dont know, but there can be so many questions and theories.
And then the intense breathing at the end of the promo, i cant take it. 6 DAYS LEFT. 

AND NOW TO THE SNEAK PEEK, CLICK HERE TO WATCH . DO NOT READ BEYOND FOR SPOILERS


YES GUYS, GUESS WHAT? WE ARE FINALLY GETTING ECLARE SEX.
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK BECAUSE IM SO EXCITED AND THAT SNEAK PEEK CANNOT BE MORE HAPPIER BUT THEN ITS DEGRASSI. SOMETHING IS BOUND TO GO WRONG AKA TALIA. And right after the sneak peek, they see the person committing suicide, that could have a positive or negative effect on their decision to have sex.
They could see it as positive and that life is short and they want to take the chance now.
Or negative and that they are so traumatized, they arent emotionally read to share that with each other.
But lets just cap this sneak peek real quick. Eli claiming his love for her like he should be because perfect Eclare, but he realizes he's wrong and thats awesome, Clare said she thought at the time she loved him but she didnt, she loves Eli. 

And then she says: I honestly could not contain myself at that moment, i was like are we really getting this. To quote Bianca: Dont be joking around with me here. Eli's face in the first gif, he's so shocked and confused and he doesnt want to jump for joy but hes so excited. and omfg its been so long for him and I can cry but if something goes wrong, Im gonna be so upset because my otp feels are never high for long as we saw with camaya. 

But comment below and tell me what you think or tweet me: munrosblinks. Lets deal with our feels together. Do you think its Cam? Do you think Eclare sex will go uninterrupted, do you even want them to? What do you think of Dallas freaking in the promo? 

No comments:

Post a Comment