Friday, February 8, 2013

THINK YOU KNOW DEGRASSI?


OKAY TOO FAR. NO I DONT KNOW THE SHOW IVE DEDICATED MY WHOLE LIFE TOO. IVE TRIED TO CALM DOWN BEFORE WRITING THIS BUT WHAT IS CALMNESS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF A PROMO.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH 

"Love the smell of high school in the morning" Okay Dallas who is ever ready to go to school, just get away. Why are you so jolly and Drianca, why are you skipping down the halls? They seem to be the only happy ones while everyone else is getting a preview of hell.

Connor and Jenna, can that couple be anymore random just no. They are not cute and so weird, I cant even see it, I think they're working on something together because Connor has those headphones around his neck and a galaxy background, in the moment they kiss and Jenna realizes it was just a in the moment type of thing .
"Im a freaking superhero" OKAY ELI 
ARE YOU ON DRUGS DURING THIS ENTIRE SEASON. THAT WOULD EXPLAIN SO MUCH. 

Okay, I have no clue what's going on between Maya and Katie. Katie: Shut up Maya: Make me.

 I'm on edge right now with Dallas, he is testing me. "Stop being so selfish" HE IS THE LAST PERSON TO EVER TALK ABOUT BEING SELFISH. And Cam is already dealing with so much and its worrying me, and just im terrified. I was talking on twitter with friends who think that it might be Dallas' baby who's on the roof which is why he's having his spaz attacks. 

"It doesnt feel so good, does it?" JEALOUSLY CENTRAL FOR ECLARE. Eli is probably messing with the blond girl to get back at Clare for wanting to sleep with Jake or something. Im still confused as to exactly what him and the girl do or how Clare finds out, but evidently he's trying to hurt her. THEY NEED TO BE ENDGAME OR JUST NO

Maya might or might not have sex with afro boy who Im still confused as to who is he. Is he related to someone or completely random? 
And there's also a clip of Tori and Tristan crying, I feel like something is going to happen to either Adam or Cam because Adam hasnt been in any promos and Cam is surrounded by all these rumors. 

Clare: "EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART" AKA MY LIFE. The possibility again of Adam getting hurt is there because Clare is talking to Drew and on top of her drama with Eli. Hating everything because we still have a week and im hyperventilating, this is not okay. i didnt choose this life.



ARE WE GOING BACK TO THESE HAPPY TIMES NOW OR LATER?

AND OMFG DO YOU GUYS THINK THERE WILL BE A GRADUATION BECAUSE IF THERE IS JUST DONE. I COULDNT BREATH DURING TNG GRADUATION, I JUST CANT. NOT ALLOWING IT.

help me deal with my feels: munrosblinks

No comments:

Post a Comment